Metallic Blue GTI on the M27 at 6pm 30/07

stooH

know this should be on the spotted forum but as it was GTI specific thought i'd put it here. I was wondering who it was on the M27 last night cruising behind me in a Metallic Blue 06 Reg GTI. Know it was someone from here as when they went past they had a sticker in the back window.

I'm the guy who was in the Red one!

Didn't even wave at me... frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

know this should be on the spotted forum but as it was GTI specific thought i'd put it here. I was wondering who it was on the M27 last night cruising behind me in a Metallic Blue 06 Reg GTI. Know it was someone from here as when they went past they had a sticker in the back window.

I'm the guy who was in the Red one!

Didn't even wave at me... frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason why the Blue GTI didnt wave at the red GTI is because the Blue GTI's colour is cooler than the Red GTI !!!! jump.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I am sorry , I am only kidding or else RR will kill me smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I think you'll find red is faster... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

But you said it went past you tongue.gifgrin.gifyelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the driver, not the car tongue.gif

Drivers of blue cars need to prove their speed credentials with a boring colour, those in red just need everyone to see them so they drive more slowly.

ECLIPSe.gifyelrotflmao.gif

It was me!!!

Sorry I didn't wave Stoo - I would have done if I'd known it was you. I saw you peel off towards the Marriott lights and actually wondered if it might be you as I remembered you had a red GTI and lived in that area - and I don't see many red ones!

I don't usually bother waving at other GTI drivers now as when I used to try it I used to get ignored or looks of mild annoyance. Must try harder obviously!

I must say I admired your chilled out driving style on the M27! There are too many nutters on that road at rush hour nose to tail in the fast lane - like you I tend to leave them to it and cruise along the inside lane!

Take care Stoo - I'll wave next time! beerchug.gif