GTI Edition 30

SL26UK

Just been down my local vw, about part ex my current GTI for the edition 30 with DSG and a few other bits coming to a total cost of £25357.00 manage to get £650 off. Then they give me £15000.00 for my current car which i will let them have at the end of this month.

My questions are:

1, Is getting £650 off, good??

2, £15000.00 for part ex my car good??

3, What colour would you choose RED or Steel Grey??

My current car details are:

Golf Mk5 GTI

3 Door

Met Black

18 Monza II

Armrest with 6 cd changer

Bi-Xenon

Luxury pack 1

and after market tinted windows and colour coded rear valance.

Any advice would be great.

[ QUOTE ]

Thats a poor part ex value, it would be on the forecourt the following day for a min of £19,000

[/ QUOTE ]

That was what i was thinking. openfire.gif

After talking to my girlfriend, we decided that its not worth swaping for an ED 30 cause of the kind of money they asking me put in. Just to upgrade to DSG and the abit extra power.

but...

Ford is only next door to my local vw, so i went look at an ST full loaded, going back there tomorrow morning to test drive the car and see what kind of figures they going offer me, The saleman said ford are giving £1000 deposit towards the car that before i even ask for some disccount.

Anyway will let everybody know how i get on.

I got about £500 off mine (and a reduced price for the auto glym polish). They were pretty adamant they wouldn't go any lower.

Mine was in red (until stolen last week) and I think it looked great. When I come to order my new one I am torn between red and grey as well

[ QUOTE ]

I got about £500 off mine (and a reduced price for the auto glym polish). They were pretty adamant they wouldn't go any lower.

Mine was in red (until stolen last week) and I think it looked great. When I come to order my new one I am torn between red and grey as well

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif Sorry to hear about your loss Seasider. I take it that it's not been found frown.gif Total scum eh? Where abouts did you get it stolen and do you know how they took it?