Italy v Ukraine, who will win and how  

1. 1. Italy v Ukraine, who will win and how

• Italy in normal time
    • Ukraine in normal time
    • Italy in extra time
    • Ukraine in extra time
    • Italy on penalties
    • Ukraine on penalties

Has anyone got a guide for removing the front bumper on a B7 . . . I have searched the forums but cant find one . . .

Or is it possible to change the grill without removing the bumper . . . Because if its only the lower screws/fixings on the grill that makes it awkward, can these be done if you remove the lower engine cover and go from underneath the car.

Lastly, does anyone know if the RS4 grill will fit a A4 Cabriolet S-line with the S-line exterior kit??

Thanks.

No, I was replacing the orange indicator lights, with the clear version.

You will need to remove the plastic vents around the spot lights, as the main bolt which holds the bumper on is located there. You will also need to remove the wheel arch liner, as the RS4 bumper was held on with 2 nuts, and one torx head screw behind the arch liner. Then there was 3 torx head screws at the top of the bumper. you will also need to detach the plastic sump tray at the front.

1204130-IMG_5158web.JPG

post-14357-137914404721_thumb.jpg

Hopefully not . . . I just think the honeycomb looks better than the slats. . . But definitely WITHOUT the RS4 badge on it, that would be chavy like all those Saxo's, ;0)

What do others on here think??? RS4 grill or not, and silver edging or the Optic one. My cars phantom black.

• 2 weeks later...

Think the RS4 front looks excellent, I'm considering an A4 as a future car and I would want to put the honeycomb grill on it (minus the RS4 badge of course).

Nelson, loving your website, hope it's all still running if/when I get around to owning an A4. Noticed you have the 'Optics' version of the RS4 - what about the normal silver surround version? beerchug.gif