[Audi A3/S3] Anyone want to buy a '54 plate Audi S3?

RussellJ

My lovely Audi S3 is for sale, sob. Would be nice to see it go to a good careful home. Let me know if you are interested:

2004 (54) Audi S3 for sale (PRIVATE SALE)

Avus Silver, first Registered September 2004. BOSE, 6CD Changer, Centre Armrest, Xenons, Full Leather etc (usual S3 bits) FSH, lovely condition. One careful owner from new. 24,500 miles. New tyres. E-mail me for pictures or look on Autotrader. Very rare (not sure if there is another '54 plate out there!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: £16,850 ovno

If interested, e-mail me at: [email protected] or call me on: 0771 3242213 (evenings) or 01276 682733 (daytime)

I know, I brought it from Colin (he is on Tyresmoke) - he was given 4 S3's by Audi that were a cancelled order by a company that went bankrupt. Fully specked up. I am first registered keeper and brought it with 0 miles on the clock. It even had the blue protective tape still on the windscreen wipers!

• 2 weeks later...

I do have pictures and have just reduced the price of the car to £15,990 for a quick sale (getting married on Saturday and it really does hit your wallet hard!)

See link below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-AUDI-S3-QUATT...1QQcmdZViewItem

I am off on honeymoon on Monday but my father has kindly offered to sort out the sale of my car whilst I am away!

I will not have access to these posts until after 29th August so my father can be contacted on: 07740 839224 daytime or: 01276 61441 evenings