Revo Select Plus - What settings do you use

wytco0

I have just purchased the Select plus to go with my Revo Remap that i had a few weeks ago.

I have not had time to play with it yet but I had a quick look at the manual and in my view its rubbish. Its a mixture of stuff about somethings called SPS and the Select plus that I have, it does not seem to describe anything about what the setting are for example boost... I am pretty sure boost on a R32 just chages the throttle angle but I cant find anything about that in the manual.

In addition the Select plus has switch positions 0-9 and A,B and C but as far as I can see they cant all be used, its does not seem to say which ones can be used?

So if anyone else uses the select plus please could you post how you have yours setup and why along with any handy tips etc.

And Revo, how about a decent manual ! ;-)

I had the Revo on my car and it worked fine! I did have Revo look into the settings as it produced some strange results on the dyno, but all was sorted fairly quickly. The anti-theft feature should enable you to start the car but it will kill the engine after a few turns or until you touch the throttle, if that's not happening, are you sure the Revo is turned on?

I tried setting the anti theft directly from the Select + and via the select + and my PC, in both cases it said that it was set but I was able to drive the car for several miles.

The anti-theft is a very useful facility nad one of th main reasons I bought the Select + I also like the idea of being able to alter the throttle angle.

[ QUOTE ]

I have sent Mike a PM, if I had remembered I would have done that before posting here as Mike has been very helpful in the past. I will update this when I get a response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Revokev also ventures on here so you may want to copy Kev on the mail too.