RS3 Deposit

ChrisBuer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Hell frozen over yet? :grin::rolleyes:
Wont be long now..... the government is working hard to make the UK hell..... :rolleyes:

Woking you say mmmmmmmm time to make some call`s. :grin:

"bring bring"

Audi - Hello how can I help.....

Me - I want a Audi RS3

Audi - Sure sir, that`ll be £1000, its coming out soon, but supplies will be limited so you must put a deposit down.... if you don`t you`ll miss out.

Me - So how much will it cost??

Audi - Well seen as the Golf R with a decent spec is £40k approx, you`ll be looking at £45k

Me - Woah I think you can stick your RS3 where the sun doesnt shine

Audi - fine sir, thank you for your call.

Riz :roflmao:

• 1 month later...

WEll, related to this thread I had a ride in a TT RS the other evening.

I couldn't drive it , insurance didn't cover me, oh ... and I have a lower right leg in plaster !

The ride was very firm, but surprisingly comfortable, and it was on 19" wheels, the seats were extremely comfortable, well shaped but not the usual RS buckets, but I suggest that if you are over 34" waist/11 stone you may have trouble (I'm 32" and 10/11 stone borders - and the seats were very snug)

Engine was very smooth, and generally very quiet, even on the sport setting, until about 3k on the rev counter ( a bit difficult to see, and it was dark) then...............

It gains speed at an incredible rate, with a smooth purposeful sound. It only has the usual factory bhp, 340,yet I hear that Abt have over 400 bhp out of this engine.

With only a few options this particular car had a list price over £53k so a RS3 would be a similar price. Based on the TTRS, I'd love one, for the soundtrack alone,but added sensible space in the A3 Sportback shape, but £53k+.....no way.

However it was an interesting ride, oh and there was plenty of space for a pair of crutches alongside me in the passenger footwell ....

• 3 years later...