HELP

Punjabi-A4

Dear Auntie

Please help me! i have a dilemma...a mate of mine had just found out his wife had been seeing another man for 5 months..unfortunatly they had only been married for 2 months! in fact news is that the other guy was at the wedding!! EEK2.GIF anyway they have semi -patched things up...

i went around there one week and had a chat with his wife about what happend and why...she said she was unhappy..and had only come back to rescue the marriage..but had now realised that it was the same old thing.! UHOH7.GIF....anyway...to cut a long story short..she started getting very flirty with me...so i promptly left and now very rarely go to there house!...what a hoe! NONO3.GIF

Punjabi,

This is a common problem. Basically your mate is not man enough. Firstly you should give the aforementioned lady "the punjabi goodness"....as at least she'll be staying within a group of friends, and not giving it up to strangers.

Secondly, as a friend of this fella, i feel 2 things are needed............beer and lapdancers.

After a couple of sessions with beer and lapdancers, your friend will begin to regain the ways of a man (i bet he doesn't even f@rt in bed any longer....can he call himself a man?), then maybe you and the lads can chip in, get him an "extension"......and before you know it, the marriage will be happy once again.

Words of wisdom my friend...as a matter of fact he has started to attend a lap dancing club...and informs us..that he is bangin' some brazilian bird! however most us mates think he proving to himself to be a MAN...but really he's not bangin anyone...

As for his wife...obviously she went elsewhere because she wasn't getting any at home...however i'm not sure i should provide my services...not even the bronze service let alone the gold or platinum service!! EEK2.GIF

Oh dear Punjabi.....

Question...has your friend recently started liking cabriolets? Maybe suggested nights out in brighton? Maybe has started spending lots of time in the showers at the gym "looking for his soap".

My suspicion is that the brazillian bird has "something extra", and in fact your friend is a ravving homo!

• 1 month later...

watch yourself dude. she might tell your mate that she is shagging you just to get you two to kick off. be very very nice to her, make it sound like you are almost interested. keep her as your friend, pissing her off could be a massive problem. keep her on your side.

you gotta get your mate to leave her.