Receptionist

Punjabi-A4

Dear Auntie,

I'm depressed at work because of our receptionist. She is very rude to me. When i first started she was very flirtatious but i ignored her advances as i thought her face and body were "a complete insurance right-off". Anyway since last year she has become very bitchy and rude...i'm embrassed to speak to her infront of my clients. She is aged 19 and has no advanced qualification and god knows how she got the job.

What should i do? just give her one 123576-assfeck.gif and let it be over and done with or push her infront of the 86 bus? ECLIPSe.gif

help!

Ah, another common problem! She wants you but you ignore her, so now she's being a bitch!!

If you can live with yourself after the act, then just give her one!! Pushing her in front of the 86 bus is always an option, short lived joy will be yours but following that will be the manslaughter trial and jail, where you'll have to ignore the 'advances' of the life timers!!

Let us know how you get on with you dilmema?

znaika.gif

As the old proverb goes.....ugly girls try harder wink.gif

Im believe, as long as nobody finds out, you might as well give her a ride. Who knows she good turn out to be a right filthy lil thing, and let u indulge in all your little perversions (including the whole beetroot and babyoil thing sekret.gif)

The other approach, is take her out, get her drunk, then arrange a "supprise" meeting with fat sweaty dave from accounts, get the 2 of them together, get some photographic proof, she'll never bother you again sekret.gif

• 1 month later...