BMW 1-Series M Coupe tunning - 420Bhp

Andy_Bangle

... it's started :eek:

German aftermarket firm Kelleners Sport is one of the first official tuners to get its hands on the new BMW 1-Series M Coupe and offer a complete conversion. Named KS1-S, the modified 1 M Coupe’s turbocharged straight-six now delivers 410BHp, or a good 20% more than the standard car, and just 10HP short of the E92 M3, while torque is increased from 450 to 550 Nm or 405.7 lb-ft.

As a result, the power to weight ratio drops from 4.4kg per HP in the stock model to 3.8 kg per hp in the KS-1 S.

Visually, the KS1-S differs from the standard 1 M Coupe thanks to new aerodynamic parts designed to minimize drag and increase downforce at high speeds, as well as the quad 83 mm exhaust pipes.

Kellener’s 1 M Coupe now rides on new 20-inch alloy wheels shod in tires size 245/30 at the front and 265/30 at the rear.

The company also worked on the suspension settings and added an adjustable coil-over system, which gives the driver the opportunity to adjust both rebound and compression independently.

Changes were also made also in the interior with two-tone black and white perforated leather and alcantara covering the dashboard, door panels and front and rear seats.

post-2214-137914471475_thumb.jpg

post-2214-137914471479_thumb.jpg

post-2214-137914471482_thumb.jpg

post-2214-137914471484_thumb.jpg

post-2214-137914471488_thumb.jpg

post-2214-137914471492_thumb.jpg

My brother has now sold his RS500 and ordered a 1M, December delivery. He's already asked about some exhaust system thingy, Acropovic?????? I told him to style it on the motogp pace car, lights, stickers etc. His eyes lit up, which was all rather concerning. His ordered Mater orange too, FFS!

My brother has now sold his RS500 and ordered a 1M, December delivery. He's already asked about some exhaust system thingy, Acropovic?????? I told him to style it on the motogp pace car, lights, stickers etc. His eyes lit up, which was all rather concerning. His ordered Mater orange too, FFS!

Akrapovic - very well respected in the motorcycle world

I know a dealer that has a fully speccable 1M on offer for September delivery....cos I said no to it on Friday.

Let me know if you want any info and I can put him in touch with the Sales Manager if he wants to talk to them.

Akrapovic - very well respected in the motorcycle world

And big-time in the Porsche world as well, but feck, they're loud. Titanium systems, very, very light (it drops 20KG off a GT3 RS), but, because of the thin walls, they are loud. In a good way :D