Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andy_Bangle

2013 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix

60 posts in this topic

Updated weather forecast: http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/formula-1/8582750/weather-update-for-malaysian-gp

It looks like we'll certainly see full-wet tyres on at some point this weekend.

BBC's schedule:

MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX, DAY ONE

Friday, 22 March: First practice: 02:00 GMT, live text commentary online. Second practice: 06:00 GMT, 05:55 GMT on 5 live sports extra, live text commentary online

MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX, DAY TWO

Saturday, 23 March: Final practice: 05:00 GMT, live text and audio commentary online. Qualifying: 08:00 GMT, 07:55 GMT on 5 live sports extra and live text commentary online. Qualifying highlights: 13:00 GMT, BBC One

MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX, DAY THREE

Sunday, 16 March: Race: 08:00 GMT, 07:55 GMT on 5 live and live text commentary online. Race highlights: 14:00 GMT, BBC One

Edited by Andy_Bangle

Bugger. Haven't bought the bedroom TV yet. Looks like I better get my lie-in tomorrow!

Have we decided on a beer yet? Needs to be one I can get in Tesco.

I think choosing a beer should be a mandatory part of every GP thread btw!

Sticking with Tiger, it's readily available and they do have a brewery in Malaysia even though its home country is SIN.

Agreed - Q3 was great. Mark Webber didn't sound too chuffed on the radio

unbelievable

Arrrggggghhhh! The stream I was watching has just changed to SKY 1 and the WWF :ffs:

Luke must have switched channel :roflmao:

nice one Andy!

Kimi down 3 places on the grid for getting in the way.

Not sure I really agree with, or understand the reason behind the Kimi penalty.

It could get worse if they need to replace his gearbox. The radio message after Q3 said he was having hydraulic issues and he should leave it parked in gear. So it's not looking good for Lotus, considering Grosjean is in the middle of the pack alongside Kimi. That first corner at Malaysia is notorious for accidents.

Stewards Report: http://184.106.145.74/f1-championship/f1-2013/f1-2013-02/Formula%201%20Malaysia%20Grand%20Prix%202013%20DocumentNumber-23.pdf

Kimi must be praying for one stop less again tomorrow. He could get close if the Lotus is kind to its tyres again.

I'm kind of hoping for a Massa win.

But I'm sure he'll get a 'Fernando is faster than you' call at some point if the Ferraris are running 1 & 2.

If it's changeable conditions, I wouldn't bet against JB, though. He has looked very strong in difficult conditions both last week and this week.

Alonso for win.

I've got to try and find somewhere to watch this later this afternoon, as the whole city is Rugby crazy this weekend I'm not holiding up much hope...!

I'm kind of hoping for a Massa win.

But I'm sure he'll get a 'Fernando is faster than you' call at some point if the Ferraris are running 1 & 2.

Team orders on race #2 of the season - hopefully even Ferrari are not that stupid! +++