New MotorPunk format and lots of new content. Read on!

theduisbergkid

Well regular readers might have noticed there was no issue of MotorPunk last month and that is because we've changed the format a bit to make it more user friendly. Out goes the animated page turns and in comes a much easier to use website. There's a ton of new content that I hope you'll enjoy, including;

Our roadtrip to the 'ring to remember Senna and make a video in a Merc 190 Cosworth

Bellytank racers in the desert

Visits to *deep breath* Norway for fun, Donington for retro touring cars, Billing for a VAG meet, Glasgow for the national motor museum of Scotland, RaceRetro at Stoneleigh, Retro Rides at Rockingham and a factory visit to Caterham

I also rallied my Porsche 968 in France,then we took our old Eunos on an Autotest in Wales and talk about Porsche 993 Turbos in showrooms and Peugeot 504's in Africa, plus a load of other stuff.

Oh, we also do a kind of review of a new mk 3.75 MX-5 versus my very early MK1 and (my favourite feature) laugh at the crap cars Bullseye gave away as prizes.

Your feedback, good bad and ugly, would be very much appreciated. :)

• 1 year later...

Just re-read the Porsche fallacy article because, well, it's Monday morning and it was either that or do some work.  Still funny, even though I've seen a real 912 :grin: but I have to agree with the description of 968 drivers.  Perfectly illustrated, too, with the photo of a 968 being driven on the limit - who might the heroic driver in question be??  I think we should be told so that we can shower him with praise... :roflmao:

Just re-read the Porsche fallacy article because, well, it's Monday morning and it was either that or do some work. Still funny, even though I've seen a real 912 :grin: but I have to agree with the description of 968 drivers. Perfectly illustrated, too, with the photo of a 968 being driven on the limit - who might the heroic driver in question be?? I think we should be told so that we can shower him with praise... :roflmao:

Looks like one of those slow shutter speed 5mph pics to me.

• Like 1

Just re-read the Porsche fallacy article because, well, it's Monday morning and it was either that or do some work.  Still funny, even though I've seen a real 912 :grin: but I have to agree with the description of 968 drivers.  Perfectly illustrated, too, with the photo of a 968 being driven on the limit - who might the heroic driver in question be??  I think we should be told so that we can shower him with praise... :roflmao:

Glad you like it. I guess you also saw our BMW M3 feature in a similiar style?

Re the 968 thing - It's a strange feeling, watching another man spanking your plaything while you are forced to stand in a field and photograph it all.