cruiser647

A cock

37 posts in this topic

The scene: Silverstone/MK area M1 southbound just as race-day was kicking out, many Cock's in evidence, in all manner of automobilia!!

One really stuck out from the hasty bunch when in his frustration of having to suffer being in traffic which was moving rapidly I might add, he took his ageing and fully laden E63 AMG Estate onto the hard shoulder for a couple of hundred yards spraying all sorts of debris in his wake, and then proceeded to catapult himself back into lane 1 and then straight into lane 3!!! 

I counted 5 adults onboard with 2 children in rear facing seats in the boot area!! Madness, complete madness. :rolleyes:   

Edited by John_Doe

WTF!  Where have you sprung up from! :roflmao:+++

I am now absolutely convinced that the inside lane of any duel carriageway has been laid expressly for me. I rarely have any traffic to contend with as all other drivers are in their own outside lane, jammed nose to tail leaving me free to enjoy an open road surface.

2 people like this

WTF!  Where have you sprung up from! :roflmao:+++

Hi Chris, :grin: ......lost my way along the way, a tad!!!   +++  

1 person likes this

What a knob jockey

That my friends, is a bellend of the highest order. You don't get that accolade easy you know, you have to work for that, by being a Manc twat with small man syndrome.  :rolleyes:

Cock : "I'm a trained fighter."

Real World Translation:  "I am not a trained fighter."

1 person likes this

I've been out of the country less than three weeks, and yet my initial reaction to this is, " Why is everyone in the UK so angry?"

I've been out of the country less than three weeks, and yet my initial reaction to this is, " Why is everyone in the UK so angry?"

Because we've all missed you x

2 people like this

You came back? :roflmao:+++