CHAVMOBILE Spotting...

Lagoo

To be honest, half the women they get working there on trade stands or whatever really aren't all that hot crazy.gif

I can upload a couple of the pictures I took last year of some of the better looking ones if you like smile.gif

As far as the cars there went, I liked the totally stock Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 360 and Honda NSX but that was it I think.

Oh, wait, there was one modified car there that I liked... but as it was a Hyundai Coupe it wasn't anything to get too excited about smile.gif

Ha, ha, ha. That's the trouble with these people. They just don't know when to stop. The wing mirror is nice and that was where he should have stopped. jump.gif

Juat as a footnote, my other half thought it started life as a Rover. Good going mod' bud' that's improved it. You made it look like a Rover. yelrotflmao.gif

I particularly liked the Chav mobile I saw on Monday night A56 Timperley Cheshire. A Black Punto, with blacked out windows, and blue neons underneath, it was travelling at around 60 miles an hour in a 30 zone with a bright yellow and green Volvo T5 estate attached to its bumper, next thing the skies lit up blue to match the Puntos neons.

It made my night

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • bison unpinned this topic