Scotty

VAG-COM user database

104 posts in this topic

It might be an idea for all willing owners of VAG-COM to register their details HERE

It will then help those searching for assistance.

I've been on it for a couple of years and it's helped a few people out. 169144-ok.gif

Might sound stupid, but what sort of options are available on the likes of an allroad? smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Might sound stupid, but what sort of options are available on the likes of an allroad? smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Have a quick look here ross-tech it will give you a basic idea of what you can do.

[ QUOTE ]

It might be an idea for all willing owners of VAG-COM to register their details HERE

It will then help those searching for assistance.

I've been on it for a couple of years and it's helped a few people out. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe a register of user's on TSn might be a good idea also Scotty.

Have VAG-COM in Coventry, with years of experience.

PM me for assistance.

Good idea, but after much trying, turns out that "Brighton" and "Sussex" have been claimed by the US...! Anyone out there near Brighton / Crawley area? Would appreciate a scan to source my Airbag warning lamp fault. Cheers!

Hi any friendly folk armed with VAG COM in Scotland? The closer to Perth the better, drinks and good conversation waiting for those who have. :-)

OK, do you know how to do it? I am no expert with VAG-COM. I have base code generator program and VAG COM. I am up near Edinburgh, Loch Lommond, Fort William from this Friday for around 2 weeks. Will be up near Perth on 1 day but not sure when smile.gif

RobK

I can guide you through it if that's all you need to do. wink.gif

I have all the info on doing it, i just dont want to be held responsible when the car bursts into flames!!!

I presume you know i will have to heat up the ECU with a blow torch smile.gif

RobK

hehehe The only I've ever had go wrong was on S3 Bangs car. I was running the diags and it lost connection whilst checking the radio. This left it in safe mode and meant he had to drive home with no music! doh!

No musics not so bad ooo.gif

I never messed with anyone elses car with VAG COM before, so i thought they would need to be aware if anything was to go wrong smile.gif its not my fault!!

my idea was that i could learn more off other peoples problems, then i will be sorted if i get any problems

And its nice to help others as well, just like the good lord says!!!

RobK

smile.gif Theres no need to beg!!! Stand up, look, ya've got dirt on your knees now.

We will come up to a place called abadour or something, is that near Perth?

I'm after someone near HULL,EAST YORKSHIRE who can switch on the 'BLEEP' for my MkV GTI......

Any Offers

[ QUOTE ]

Hi any friendly folk armed with VAG COM in Scotland? The closer to Perth the better, drinks and good conversation waiting for those who have. :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Chilli, am home in Aberdeen on the 29th for a week if you are still looking for help.

[ QUOTE ]

:) We will come up to a place called abadour or something, is that near Perth?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, it is close, is that somewhere you will be visiting, or is it a special trip?

[ QUOTE ]

Chilli, am home in Aberdeen on the 29th for a week if you are still looking for help.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may well do, do you travel to Aberdeen by road wink.gif ? If not, may I pm you for more info? 169144-ok.gif

FLY back to Aberdeen on the 29th, will be driving down to Star Performance in Kircaldy sometime over the following week. Will let you know. 169144-ok.gif

Thanks for that Craig R, I will be visiting Star Performance at some point, It is closer to me than Aberdeen, could meet up there if you like?

Yeah, i think there is a witchy type shop, the green witch or something. Wifes into that sort of thing!!! weird ehh!

Not coming up tomorrow now, i have too much work to sort out, so it will be next monday when we come up. I am in trouble with the wife smile.gif Our 3 week holiday went down to 2 and now looks like being less than 2 weeks.

Will be up near abadour around a week on friday or maybe over that weekend, will you be about?

RobK