VAG-COM user database

Scotty

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have added country to the list of fields to make it easier for all of you on the other side of the pond to drill down to meaningful info.....I tried to clean up the data but if you notice a city associated to the wrong country drop me a line and i will get it corrected wink.gif

• 1 month later...

hmm.. thats not too far.. smile.gif

Basically the car cuts power while accelerating and goes into what appears to be known as 'limp mode' going by what i have read.

Could be boost issues or actuator problems im not sure.

The MAF sensor was replaced by me less than a couple of years ago so cant really see that being a problem. There aint no smoke problems either like there used to be when the MAF was on its way out.

Hi... sorry for the late reply... been away for 3 days at a jap car event.. tongue.gif (JAE)

Its the 90bhp 1.9TDi engine in it. I was under the assumption that when the MAF goes you tend to get black smoke as thats what happened last time along with loss off power.

This time the loss of power is different as it really just cuts out whereas before it was like dirving without a turbo all the time.

I have managed to get a response from one chap who lives nearby who said he will hook up the VAG.Com stuff and see what arises from it. He did say that he is still learning so if he doesnt know whats going on then i will give you a shout wobby. smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

...I have offered to host the existing database provided I can import it and have set up a database for these and new entries at http://www.vagcomlocator.com...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey wrh3

I host http://www.VAGLinks.com . I updated the link to your new URL on my side. Let me know if you need help. I know a little about the Web stuff, so I won't mind helping out.

Wild, I never knew there was such a big dub gathering here on Tyresmoke!

Cheers

Massboykie

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone new to the network got a problem with my gt tdi 115 seem to be getting deisel into the oil for some reason only bought it saturdaY am absolutely gutted does anyone have any idea what would cause this and is it a big job?? also what is the difference between 115 and 130 engines apart from the bhp?? bike.thumb.gif please help dont like push bike too much its freezing EEK2.GIF

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...