Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AZURES3

I have the best R32 video where can I upload it to

29 posts in this topic

It's a cracker on a drag strip, 4 wheel drive wheelspin in to second gear.

AZ

Would love to see this...anyone want to host it?

I would but I have no idea how to... smashfreakB.gif

We need a super IT geek, where can I get that vid. I really want to see it. I will try to send an I.T. support technition from my office. Any better ideas....

i'm no super IT geek... but i'll host it! ship it over...

nick at tyresmoke.net

You no stupid iamwithstupid.gif, if the vid works i will personally give you a diploma notworthy.gif

It keeps haning on upload, i will try again later

AZ

So is there no way it can be sone then??

I belieb there is a 0.5 Mb limit in the gallery at the moment to avoid disk space issues, the movie is 8mb so until then I guess not.

AZ

Many thanks to AZ notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif ,

who has just emailed be a copy of the video (ah the joys of broadband grin.gif )

You guys have to see this, wheelspin in second gear and my favourite is the driver blipping the throttle before starting his second run and then wheelspinning away. What a joyous noise it is jump.gif

AZ kindly says he'll email it to whoever wants to view it, but be warned if you don't have Broadband it'll probably bugger up your inbox fuck_scott.gif

I have access to a joyous web server with tons of bandwidth, if you want to email it to me PM me for my address.

Gaunty.

[ QUOTE ]

Many thanks to AZ notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif ,

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn right!!

When he blips the throttl you really can see what they mean how incredible the engine sound is. It even sounds great high up in the rev range, like a fighter jet. I never thought that the car would be able to wheelspin like that considering the 4 wheel drive. AZ did you see that in the flesh or did you just find the video.

Thanks for the clip mate, only problem now is that i have to wait 5 weeks (provisonal) for my car. You have just made the wait seem twice as long. Thanks again

Woppum

beerchug.gifrafwings.gif

I would love to see this video.

Can anyone host it online????

If you give me a PM with your e-mail address, I think i can send it to you. You may have to be on broad band though..

beerchug.gif

Woppum. I've just sent you a PM too.

Cheers.

Tone.

Woppum I have sent you a pm with my email address. Many thanks if you can send the video this way.

Cheers Al

I have the file saved on to my computer at work. Tomorrow i can locate it and i should be able to send the files to the users who asked. For some reason the file sends to some e-mails but not to others. I think TonyD may have redieved it, so Tony if you are out there post reply so i can see if it works.

beerchug.gif

Thanks for the offer Woppum!!

I have sent you a pm with my email address.

You'll have your work cut out sending it to all these people!! Something to keep you occupied while you wait for your car!!! wink.gif

Hi Guys.

Woppum, cheers for sending, I have managed to receive it but I couldn't view it at work as I didn't have the right software on my PC... however, I managed to view it at home and it was worth seeing.

beerchug.gifbeerchug.gif

Guys for some reason my e-mail is not working today. I still have all of your addresses so i wil keep trying. It may be becasue my inbox was too full. I have just deleted a sh1t load but it still wont send. Hopefully it may work either later or tommorrow...

beerchug.gif

Thanks mate i have had problems trying to send at the mo. What a wieght off my shoulders!!

beerchug.gif

Not the best video I've seen..I was expecting better...not bad I spose... ECLIPSe.gifECLIPSe.gifECLIPSe.gifECLIPSe.gifECLIPSe.gif