Blue Devil's Back

TP27

[ QUOTE ]

Well, as promised, some pics of the Blue Devil, after some Meguiars treatment. I'll get some more later...

Note also, it's official, the alloys are a Bit$h to clean!! 169144-ok.gif TP.

627938-Tosh1.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

For the wheels Tosh get yourself one of these as its the dogs doodars for the alloys. Cant see it being any less effective for the MK5 alloys.

--------------------------------------------------------

Meguiars Gold Class Ultra-Safe Wheel Brush

Meguiar's Wheel Spoke Brush has been designed to safely and effectively clean all areas of the wheel, including hard-to-reach crevices.

The flexible bristles bend and adjust to tight areas, while the brush itself has enough freedom of movement to enable cleaning behind the wheel. The safety tip on the end of the brush prevents accidental gauging or marring of your wheel's finish.

Price with FREE UK DELIVERY: £7.99 (Including: VAT at 17.5%)

------------------------------------------------------

Available here Peformance motor care

169144-ok.gif

post-9565-1379143365_thumb.gif

TP27 .... and I can't have mine till June at the earliest ! mad.gifsmashfreakB.gif

Ah well enjoy your new mota grin.gif would be very intested on how you get on with the leather trim after a few months. some of the journo test cars are starting to look a bit 'deformed' in some pics

Anyhow look forward to those driving stories to keep us all entertained wink.gif

Also interested to hear the mpg ranges

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]

TP27 .... and I can't have mine till June at the earliest ! mad.gifsmashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cos i'm third in the queue at my dealers and they are allowed 1 in Jan, 2 in June, 2 in Sept/Oct and that's it for 06 !

I've placed the order with 'them' but they are prbably not going to be able to order it till march ish as VW have very tight control over the submitting of orders

Yeah it's a tricky one if I did switch my order it would cost me £500 and although the sales guy isn't the sharpest knife in the box I have to say he's done a reasonable job and I've made 4-5 visits and had TD in a gti and r32 so it wouldbe a bit unfair just to place a 'paper' order with someone else ...... tempting though if it was really going to be here in march 169144-ok.gif