detailer reccommendation Bristol area

Jennifer

Could anyone reccommend a detailer in the bristol area. From extensive reading most detailers on here are based up north so if anyone has had a good experience of one in the bristol area could you let me know.

we have just bought a new edition 30 in Diamond Black and the standard of preparation from the dealer left a lot to be desired!

Having spent some time researching on this forum I have learnt the art of detailing and was disappointed to find that the new car I had just picked up had more swirl marks than the one I had traded in!!!! the trade in was just over 2 years old so you can understand my frustration.

The weather wasn't the best when we picked it up as there wasn't any strong sunlight to inspect it under, it wasn't until later in the day that we noticed the swirls in the paint work. Thinking back to when we arrived at the garage we noticed a girl wiping the moisture off the car. she must have been too short to reach the roof as that still had dust spots on it. Incedently the roof was in an acceptable condition the rest of the car was covered in light swirls. I wouldn't have thought one wipe could do that sort of damage but evidently it has.

Anyway to cut a long story short the garage agreed to sort out the swirls but when we went to pick it up this morning they have removed some of the swirls but have now added a nasty hologram effect all over. On closer inspection it would appear that the car was not washed prior to the machine polishing! shocked.gif

Having explained to what seemed deaf ears the problem with the hologramming the manager wants us to give details of someone we trust to get it to a standard we beleive it should be in. Thats where you guys come in.

Please help.

Thanks