Value of GTI

Muppetboy

Your thread got me thinking of the value of mine. According to Glass's a mint condition, fully loaded (and I mean every optional extra bar DPC and sunroof) "56" plate (MY07) 5-dr GTI, with 11k values at £17,800 trade in, £19,300 retail and £16,600 privately. I have no intention of selling it as it's a keeper, but loosing over £10k in 10 months is rather dis-heartening! Still, I love it and it brings me so much joy every day grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I would say, yes. Best to check via Glass's but it will cost you £3.50 per search 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tip - if you go onto Vauxhall's website and click on "Owners", and then "Value my car", you can get a free Glass's Guide Quote sekret.gif - don't know how accurate they are though, as they always seem too low to me !

[ QUOTE ]

Quick question, for imports do you have to adjust the value of the car on these guides?

[/ QUOTE ]

It really depends on whether you are part-ex' ing with a VW dealer or selling privately (and how old your car is - in warranty / out of warranty).

On a newish car (less than 3 years old) you could probably expect around £500 less as a part ex. with a VW dealer.