Burgundy 1-Series coupe

cruiser647

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Its not the colour ... its the shape 1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i totally disagree we had a 123D at home a couple of nights ago and it looked rather good in silver

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed; it's a well proportioned and attractive car IMO.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Its not the colour ... its the shape 1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i totally disagree we had a 123D at home a couple of nights ago and it looked rather good in silver

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually .. TBH I have a 123D on order as a run around to go and see customers in etc .. mainly to save the mileage on the S4. I think its a great car .. superb to drive, but I agree, like many of the BMW models its very colour dependent, looks good in some colours not in others. Still looking forward to it though .. Still cant help having a pop at the 1.gif even though I am about to become an owner suicide.gif169144-ok.gif

I think all the new iffy looking BMWs grow on you over time.

I hated the 6 series when they first came out, but love the looks of them now. I even like the looks of a well specced 1 series hatch now.

Its the reverse of some cars. The new Civic is a typical example. Thought it looked quite funky and adventurous when it first came out. Now, I just look at the triangle exhaust and think wtf is that all about. You're a car - not a spaceship. suicide.gif