BMWs for sale M3 and 330i Sport

RFredR32

Had bought these cars recently and are up for sale. The 330i to fill the gap between R32s however order is now cancelled for R32 and undecided what to buy.

The M3 to enjoy and sell on, but the missus cant get on with the SMG gearbox frown.gif

Just to clarify this is only a part time thing for me selling a few cars to help out with mortgage bills etc. So im not a main dealer or anything cause they get a hard enough time on here, i wouldnt want to be getting the same stick grin.gif

PM me or use details on link,

Hopefully the link works

web page

Thanks for looking 169144-ok.gif

No as my post says im not a full time trader just a couple every month to help out with bills, i wouldnt class myself as a trader, however depends which way you look at it.

To be honest because it is only to help out, my prices are generally (apart from M3 cause it was bought for myself) alot cheaper than a dealers would be.

As a matter of interest and my own curiousity Is there a unwritten rule or rule that i dont know about, that doesnt let people like myself advertise on general marketplace ? If so apologies, and i will not post anything similar again.

Hopefully this is not the case and i can put a few interesting cars up for sale every month which fellow TSN users may get the benefit from smile.gif

Thanks 169144-ok.gif

Apologies Dansky if you were looking for the short reply which is, kind of grin.gif

ha.gif Very good Bazza i cant perform magic not even a bloody card trick. smirk.gif

The sourcing side of things is from 10+years in the motor trade up to a few years ago then took a different career path. Although i have plenty of contacts that if someone is looking for a certain type of car or within a certain budget most of the time i can "source" something for them, as well as "sourcing" new vehicles from Europe as per customers request.

Not my idea most of the time i just operate under RF Vehicles. 169144-ok.gif When i set up the account with Pistonheads that was the name at the time, my mate who is a graphic designer came up with it. sportifs2.gif

Not a fan of it, it opens me up to a bit of stick thanks again Bazza grin.gif

On a serious note if anyone is interested get in contact 169144-ok.gif

Yes small time trader and enjoying driving a few cars depriciation free. As i said a few cars a month to help out with the bills not exactly make me a full time wheeler dealer or a main dealer.

I just thought that either one of the cars may be of interest to TSN members

Whats your opinions do you think i should post when i have a couple of cars for sale or not.

If not not to worry will just continue to be a TSN member and will sell the cars elsewhere. 169144-ok.gif

beerchug.gif

Gee Rustynuts you are persistant, i have said in the posts above that i am what some may consider to be a trader albeit a part time one who might only sell 2-3 cars a month.

However to make you happy the answer to your question is no they are not registered in my name one vehicle is on a SORN declaration the other has some road tax left on it however the V5 has been sent to DVLA with my details, if you must know.

As i have said above i thought i would offer TSN members a few cars a month however i didnt expect a Spanish inquisistion into my trading status.

In future thanks to a few over curious people i will not bother. See you on future TSN posts but not selling any cars unless it is my own.

Thanks and thanks for looking 169144-ok.gif

If you ask trading standards - you will be classed as a trader, therefore having to warrant your cars etc. You will also have to decalre your earnings from these vehicles.

Even 1 every few months, you will be classed as a trader. Its not as easy as you think, buying and selling cars, Ive seen lots of people come and go who think they can sell a few from home.....

What has been said above about warranty as you are classed as a trade seller is exactly right and it is a point I discussed at length with Trading Standards. When you advertise in say something like the autotrader if you use that do you have private or trade in your ad. If you use the same phone number Autotrader will class you as trade but if like most small time traders you continually change mobile numbers then you are a trader hiding as a private seller. Beware of the warranty implications.....someone can buy your car, rip the s**t out of it and destroy something and you are liable for the first three months.

On a final note all I can assure you is that everything i sell is above board has been checked, clear on HPI, recently serviced if required, professionally valeted, if there is a balance of manufacturers warranty it will be transfered, and as dave k says trading standards says that a consumer will be covered for three months which i would honour. Additional warranties will also be offered. I am VAT registered and everything goes through my accounts. I advertise on Autotrader as a trade seller im not trying to hide anything, and as i understand they also give a 30 day warranty. To reply to Macs comment all advertising has been paid for and i am only providing a link to another website.

A police men wouldnt ask me half these questions, however in the interest of hopefully trying to sell a few motors i am happy to clear the air.

Never mind all this has anyone any interest in either of the cars.

Thanks

To be fair I think there's a difference between people selling their cars and people selling their cars professionally.

If it's by profession then it's only right that they pay for advertising. If they don't then it's unfair to the other advertisers.

Now, he says he pays for advertising so Stand Down should be the order of the day 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

FFS give him a break ! He's been on here for a while, not like the usual "newbie one-post" car ads that appear on here. coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead and buy one of his BMW's and benefit from the added 3 months warranty which has magically appeared since the start of this thread. It p!sses me off that traders avoid their responsibility when you buy from them openly, but if the buggers are selling covertly and not providing the benefits they should be providing then that's fecking well low!

It looked a shady deal right from the start, and answers to any questions (people are allowed to ask questions before they consider buying a BMW right?) just seemed to be very evasive. Now we all know the score, unless there's any other disclosures forthcoming. I don't buy anything from shifty characters. I like honesty. I don't see much honesty here. For a start I'd be very annoyed and concerned if I went all the way to Northern Ireland armed with a cheque for £XXXXX made out to Mr RFR32, and found out that the car was registered to Mr XYZ.

Shark, I didn't read that any TSN advertising had been paid for either. That was also a suitably vague reply to a valid question.