GT5 prologue and PS3

330dcoupe

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Deffo going to wait until the full game is released on this one

[/ QUOTE ]Its only £17-25 dude..... GT5 wont be out for ages yet..... remember all the points/credits and cars you earn in GT5 Prologue usually pass onto the full title like GT4.

Riz ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Deffo going to wait until the full game is released on this one

[/ QUOTE ]Its only £17-25 dude..... GT5 wont be out for ages yet..... remember all the points/credits and cars you earn in GT5 Prologue usually pass onto the full title like GT4.

Hhhhmmmm....then in that case I may just well make an arse of myself online

Riz ECLIPSe.gif

[/ QUOTE ] yelrotflmao.gif

Ooooo Sony have done a big update already called "Spec II"

This is the update im downloading currently, it adds the ability to turn off ABS totally and included 35 online events, still no option to run private games yet, but this is due soon with another update.

GT5 will not be out this year, its due in 2009.

Riz ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Play just emailed to say sorry, it's delayed, Sony failed to deliver early enough (to get it here on release day I guess).

But

Please have £3 off GTA4 as compensation. ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I got that email too...... but the missus text earlier saying she is holding a copy of GT5 Prologue that arrived in the post this morning ransom.... guess I'll be wasing up and putting the nipper to bed to night.

COOL !

just a note to the fellas who are going to be playing this online there is an article in the GT5 news section regarding ports to forward in order to play.

Also everyone has been having problems with the update erroring and the general view on solving it is just keep trying

I have my nissan GTR waiting to race yous later

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I have my nissan GTR waiting to race yous later

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice!!! That's what i'm going to be getting.... So can they be tweaked with huge turbo's exhausts etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well so far theres no modifying on this game (same with the GT4 prologue) but i believe when you finish the game you get tuning and drift mode. My curent problem is understanding the GTR it hoofs down the straights but the long bends it understeers like a biatch, And then if your too forcefull in the low speed corners it wants to slide but when it slides it bogs down.

just got myself a Tii concept it handles awesomely much better then even the M3. The GTR is a huge letdown and i hope this game really doesn't reflect how it handles in real life as its got hugeeee understeer issues, much prefer the Evo even though ive only tried the evo 9 so far, WRX STI looks rapid though

[ QUOTE ]

Ooooo Sony have done a big update already called "Spec II"

This is the update im downloading currently, it adds the ability to turn off ABS totally and included 35 online events, still no option to run private games yet, but this is due soon with another update.

GT5 will not be out this year, its due in 2009.

Riz ECLIPSe.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So is it online only at the moment?

[ QUOTE ]

Turn the Stability control and traction control off and go out again see what you thing then. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

way ahead of you, i did that and it stopped bogging down but just keeps understeering, you have to be uber smooth with it

Ahhh, just finished the A class races.... :-)

I agree about the online play. That needs to be sorted out. Very jerky I thought.

But I think the GT-R is by far the best car. I think it handles beautifully. With soft racing tyres it is just awesome. The other car that shocked me was the Corvette Z06. My god that thing shifts! Handles pretty tidily too, but still no match for GT-R I'm afraid......

[ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, just finished the A class races.... :-)

I agree about the online play. That needs to be sorted out. Very jerky I thought.

But I think the GT-R is by far the best car. I think it handles beautifully. With soft racing tyres it is just awesome. The other car that shocked me was the Corvette Z06. My god that thing shifts! Handles pretty tidily too, but still no match for GT-R I'm afraid......

[/ QUOTE ]

If were talking about good handling cars the Tii is up there with the best of them