News of Joy!!

pingpongpo

After moaning in my other post about bikes being like hens teeth.......I purchased my first motorbike today!!!

I pick it up next week, either Friday or Saturday depending on the weather jump.gif

Its a Honda CBR600F on a X-plate (2001). It has a rear hugger fitted and the guy is going to give it a full mot, service it and put a new front tyre on it as well.

The miles are perhaps a little bit higher than I'd liked (24K) but its got full service history so, touch wood, I'll be ok! beerchug.gif

Just need to wait a week now and pray for some decent weather ECLIPSe.gif

I wouldn't worry about 24k miles on a CBR 600 engine; those motors are legendary for their reliability. Unless it's been very badly looked after it'll be fine and the rest of the bike should be too.

+++

Love to see some pics when you get chance.

Picked it up today and managed to dodge the hailstorms so got lucky there.

Will post some piccys tomorrow so you can all see it :D

On a separate topic, does anyone know what the coolant max temp is? Mine said 106 at some points in traffic so I was just checking....

Does anyone have a 2001 f4i manual handy? Mine seems to have the wrong manual in it as everything but the speedo is correct. My bike has a digital readout whereas the one in the manual is analogue :(