Insurance for 360

cjallaway83

Hi all,

Where would people suggest for me to get insurance on my dads 360 Modena?

Im turning 25 in a couple of weeks and obviously wanna start driving the beast around :P

Been driving my R32 for a year now so dunno if they will take that into consideration. No crashes, got 5 years no claims on my main policy, but 3 speeding points :o

Cheers!

Even at 25 you will find it hard. I got insured on the 430, but only through a company policy. My suggestion is to speak to a few supercar/ferrari dealers. A place such as Roman International sells to alot of young footballers etc so know about this.

Even at 25 you will find it hard. I got insured on the 430, but only through a company policy. My suggestion is to speak to a few supercar/ferrari dealers. A place such as Roman International sells to alot of young footballers etc so know about this.

Cheers for the responses guys. Hmmm, damn, well ill get my dad to try today to add me. If not, i guess I have to drive it third party off my own insurance? :eek: Just make sure I dont hit anything...

Ive let my son drive my 15 grand caterham briefly through his ins (3rd party) which was a touch risky.. but to drive a Ferrari 3rd party? You'd be bonkers unless your dad can pay if it goes wrong. My son has wrote off his 4 grand corsa and my daughter did £1500 worth of damage to her fiesta (both were 3rd party) so the whole 3rd party thing has been very costly for me! Needless to say my son is now fully comp on his current corsa, its much safer in the long run

Ive let my son drive my 15 grand caterham briefly through his ins (3rd party) which was a touch risky.. but to drive a Ferrari 3rd party? You'd be bonkers unless your dad can pay if it goes wrong. My son has wrote off his 4 grand corsa and my daughter did £1500 worth of damage to her fiesta (both were 3rd party) so the whole 3rd party thing has been very costly for me! Needless to say my son is now fully comp on his current corsa, its much safer in the long run

Heh...well touch wood, ive been driving for 7 years with no accidents. Dad said it was ok if he couldnt get me added on, guess he trusts me :eek:

But luckily..he phoned his insurance and it actually is cheaper with me on!! He was paying £900 ish and fiddling with a few millage estimates etc and adding me, it goes down to £500. Excellent! Cant wait to drive it in a week and a bit! heh heh.