Audi A8 2004 d3 3.0 Multitronic for sale

gibbo37

bloody hell - isn't it just.

3.0 petrol cvt used to give me 400-450 miles to a tank in a A4 cab. think you had one too gizze. can't imagine an A8 is much heavier with its space frame.

good for another 200k miles or so too!

• 3 weeks later...

*Bump*

I can't believe my car hasn't sold yet??

It's great value for someone surely, but to date, I've only had two enquiries and no one has even come to look at it yet !!

Is this a sign that big cars aren't wanted anymore or is it just too expensive??

Could be??

That £440 road tax is a killer, I know that divided over the year and combined with everything else it makes little difference, but people tend to just buy their tax as and when it is needed, an extra £120 to find for you motoring is one thing, finding £450 is something completely different.

Is this a sign that big cars aren't wanted anymore or is it just too expensive??

Look at the amount of big engined cars for sale on pistonheads, there's 100s, I think sellers are really struggling to sell them because the fuel is going up by 5p a litre every couple of weeks with seemingly no end in sight.

While the car looks incredible value for money I suspect you'll struggle to find a buyer because of the £400 road tax and the unpredictable rise in fuel cost,

bloody hell - isn't it just.

3.0 petrol cvt used to give me 400-450 miles to a tank in a A4 cab. think you had one too gizze. can't imagine an A8 is much heavier with its space frame.

good for another 200k miles or so too!

even with that mileage it is still a bargain.

• 2 months later...