Any one in the South East fancy meeting up tonight?

Scotty

Good to see you Chris. Can you imagine a TSN meet at the same time as that bikers meet :eek::roflmao:

I hope I retain the royalties to all them shots you seemed to be taking of my backside :grin:

It was also nice to see the local constabulary looking after us. I must have seen the helicopter three times, about 4 police cars and a handful of motorbikes. Most thoughtful of them. Fortunately they weren't spending more of tax payers money on us for for our journey home :cool:

Mick - "bugger". Agreed :secret:

Edited by Scotty

Good to see you Chris. Can you imagine a TSN meet at the same time as that bikers meet :eek::roflmao:

The place was feckin' packed! Absolutley no chance of parking in the carpark!

I hope I retain the royalties to all them shots you seemed to be taking of my backside :grin:

How very dare you! Although there was 1 nice derriere there;

2693191111_693bdf1c31_b.jpg

I'll post some more pics up when I get a chance but here's one of your mate's KTM;

2693155205_ae4fd64f2e_b.jpg

Now that's what you call a good turno out :notworthy:

My run in to town was erm... exciting :eek:

Took me 30 mins to get to Waterloo, then 45 mins driving up and around charing cross, TCR one way system to find the bloomin' place i was supposed to meet at :eek:

Oh and I almost got taken out by a tw@t in a transit van, thank fcuk for ABS :o

(Which one is the Super Duke? I know nothing about bikes! :rolleyes:)

Dan's bike. Cheers for the snaps. I guess it'll never be that clean again as he'd only done about 300 miles on it so worth capturing.

Were these pics when you had the flash on? Looking good as many cameras seem to bleach pics with flash.

Did you buy it?

Dan's bike. Cheers for the snaps. I guess it'll never be that clean again as he'd only done about 300 miles on it so worth capturing.

Were these pics when you had the flash on? Looking good as many cameras seem to bleach pics with flash.

Did you buy it?

Ah right - I just assume that 'Duke' meant Ducati :smashfreak:

I don't think any of those pics had flash.

Haven't bought it yet - but equally, I haven't given it back! :D