Audi A4 Avant B5 "Upgrade From Concert To Symphony" Please help

Hello All, New to the Forum. I have a Audi A4 Avant B5 18T Quattro Sport V reg, sep 1999. I am in process of upgrading my single din concert stereo to a double din symphony. I have bought the symphony and also the stand alone climate to go underneath. Both of these are 8D0. I am having trouble locating a double din cage at the minute but i would just love someone to confirm to me that i just need the double din cage as some where i read that i will have to change my ashtray aswell. Has anyone ever done this swap? If i had of known that this upgrade was going to cost me so much money and hasle for parts, then i would not of bothered but i am half way there now so i may aswell carry on. Your help is much appreciated. Zeus

Hi Froggy, Thankyou so much for replying. Yes the concert is a radio cassette. Looks like i am am in for a challenge then from what you say. I just rang stafford audi today to price a double din cage, £195 + vat, they are like rocking horse ---- to get hold of secondhand. thanks for your help anyway.