Corrado VR6 - Full Leather Recaros - A/C

ardandy

Corrado VR6 - Aqua Blue Pearl

12 Months MOT - 5 Months Tax

119,500k Miles

Full Leather Electric Recaro Interior (Heated Front)

Air Conditioning (Just Re-Gassed)

Gun Metal Grey Refurbed Speedlines

KW Coilover Suspension

Powerflex Bushes All Round

Mocal Oil Cooler

Cat 1 Full Enclosure Alarm/Immob

Magnecor HT Leads

Reiger Grill (still got original)

Elec Sunroof

Electric Windows

Remote Central Locking

Usual VR6 Specs

It's now time for me to grow up and get a family car so the Corrado has to go. I've owned it for over 2 1/2 years, the last 18 months of which its been a weekend garaged car. A few weeks ago I totted up how much I've spent on it since I bought it and the bills came to nearly £6,000! I had a long term plan to Supercharge (stage 2) the car and everything I've changed/upgraded on it have been designed for that long term target. So much for plans eh! I guess a wife never factored in my mind!

I've only used Silkolene Pro S since I got it as thats what the forum recommends. Basic mechanical stuff (like a small service or new exhaust mount) has been done at a local established garage but the lions share of my reciepts are from PSI Tuning and Awesome GTI who have diagnosed faults and replaced the big items (like the susp). The spoiler works as you'd expect too.

The only downers on the car are filler cracks in the bonnet from previous owners repairs. I have a sound bonnet (bought off here) waiting to be sprayed and fitted. If the car is still here in a few weeks (I'm in no rush to sell) then I'll get that done and add a couple of hundred on to the price. There's also a slight scuff on the rear bumper thanks to an un-insured driver! The sunroof only tilts too, not really a problem as the a/c keeps you cool!

Car starts 1st time, everytime. Feel free to have a mecahnical poke around to satisfy yourself! Also pulls like a train and drives as you'd expect a VR6 would! On the way back from Essex (to Yorkshire) I took it easy and got 33mpg out of it!

Due to the weather I haven't got any recent pics that are decent so these are the best at the mo! They were taken a couple of weeks back.

Price is £3,500ono - Keighley, West Yorks

corrado1.jpg

corrado2.jpg

corrado3.jpg

corrado4.jpg

corrado5.jpg

corrado6.jpg

Edited by ardandy

• 2 weeks later...