Snow Foam Recommendations Please....

wyliss

Not tried the valet pro. I have only tried two types; the pink stuff which Autobrite bundled with the HD lance which foams OK but seemed a little lacking on cleaning power and I've also tried some Snowfoam which Wonderdetail sell (Dr Pellypo) (yellowy colour - non citrus) which foamed well and cleaned very well too. I too will be in the market for some more about end Jan / Feb time and might try something new.

As you say, wax friendly is key. I do sometimes wonder how SF affects durability even in the correct concentration.

In my limited experience, I find that sealents stand up to snow foam abuse better that waxes.

I've only heard good things about the VP SSF - its the next one for me when my AB stuff runs out.

I actually ordered some Bilt hamber SF yesterday and it arrived today, good old Elite Car Care !.

If you want we could do a little swapsie in January via post if you want to test the different products !;)

Let me know +++

I actually ordered some Bilt hamber SF yesterday and it arrived today, good old Elite Car Care !.

If you want we could do a little swapsie in January via post if you want to test the different products !;)

Let me know +++

Sounds good mate - thanks. I've still got a bit of AB stuff left at the mo but you're welcome to try it +++

Not tried the valet pro. I have only tried two types; the pink stuff which Autobrite bundled with the HD lance which foams OK but seemed a little lacking on cleaning power and I've also tried some Snowfoam which Wonderdetail sell (Dr Pellypo) (yellowy colour - non citrus) which foamed well and cleaned very well too. I too will be in the market for some more about end Jan / Feb time and might try something new.

As you say, wax friendly is key. I do sometimes wonder how SF affects durability even in the correct concentration.

In my limited experience, I find that sealents stand up to snow foam abuse better that waxes.

I have to say that I am also using Wonderdetail's snow foam and whilst decent on light grime, the heavyweight stuff on my car after a couple of journeys to Birmingham and back this stuff does not shift the dirt at all.

It also strips the AG Aqua Wax I put on so any other recommendations on Snow Foam would be appreciated. Using Karcher lance and foam bottle.