My new (and 1st) Audi

Barry#1

Got myself an A4 TDi 130 Sport bout 5wks ago and i love it +++

My first Audi & diesel, quite decent spec, S-line kit, cruise control, auto lights, symphony 6 disc cd, front arm rest, i added the front wind deflectors myself & hope to add bigger wheels & stuff later.

Wash the car every day (apart from sunday, my day off).

since i've had it, it's been polished 3 times with Meguairs Nxt Gen Tech Wax and Meguairs Endurance Tyre Gel used on the tyres. Been using Meguairs for bout 6 years now and like the results that it produces.

Need to get myself a new clay bar though so i can detox the paintwork before getting down to some real cleaning in the summer.

Here's a few pics of how she looks just now.

Sorry bout the pic quality, they were taken on my mobile.

Barry +++

post-26559-137914430464_thumb.jpg

post-26559-137914430466_thumb.jpg

post-26559-137914430468_thumb.jpg

post-26559-13791443047_thumb.jpg

post-26559-137914430472_thumb.jpg

Looks nice! The wonders of black, amazing when clean, 2 miles on the road and you need to clean again!

Is the passanger side front headlamp oxidized or filled with water?

Geoff

Very true, that's why i wash it every day :o

Passenger h/light lens is oxidized, need to get a new one, was thinking of maybe changing them for some xenon ones or being bold & buying the new led style ones in black +++

PlastX or Mothers Plastic Polish will tidy it up, by hand or machine will make a big difference. Failing that any sort of chemical abrasive will make an improvment.

I actually had a closer look at this today, it actually looks like the lens is damaged on the inside, looks like a bulb that's been too high a wattage has burnt the lens slightly :confused:

I actually had a closer look at this today, it actually looks like the lens is damaged on the inside, looks like a bulb that's been too high a wattage has burnt the lens slightly :confused:

You may need a entire replacement light unit then? :(

New ones on ebay for around 60 quid, not too bad.

Angel eye ones for 120, or the R8 style for 250....would prefer xenons tho if they're easy enough to fit?

For OEM Xenons you will also need to fit the headlamp washer kit too. A certain requirement.

Welcome to TSN anyway !+++