THE drying towel

Dave

I use a very similar thing Dave....

I4D Uber Premium Yellow Drying Towel - Buy online from i4detailing.co.uk

No seams / labels and worth every penny. Completely drys the car properly even after several washes & tumble dryer exposure. Previously I used to use 3 large mega plush Poorboys MF cloths and thought they were the dogs danglies until these.

I want a bigger one for a bath towel! :grin:

Phil

I have those or something similar and do find a lot of "dust" or fibres out of it. How do you wash it ? No washing powder I assume or what is best. also bought some Sonus Blue waffle weave towels that could be more absorbent but again a wash might help.

I've not noticed any fibres out of mine as yet. I wash it in the machine at 40 degrees with non-bio liquid detergent. Occasionally I use some Chemical Guys MF cleaner instead of detergent but I'm never really convinced it works any better to be honest!

I understand that you shouldn't wash in biological detergent. Not sure why, perhaps it damages the fibres?

Dibbs you are most probably right. Certantly, many of the Poorboys MFs are also avalible under the Chemical Guys name (in different colours). I am wanting a few im shopping around for deals, im a long term user of large MF towels for drying, instead of the WW ones and are well worth the change.

Geoff