Rear LED's ? ? ?

Inzaghi

Now the sun is shining and the first big detail has been undertaken I feel a need to upgrade!

Does anyone know of a supplier for these (with stock)??

They are the ones RedRobin sourced from VWSpeed (who no longer appear to stock them) along with a few others.

I've managed to track some European spec ones in the US but with the exchange rate and an excessive starting price they come out a little to excessive.

You know what you've all gone and done now.....?

Only made me 'accidentally' go looking on German eBay sites.. and 'accidentally' click on "Buy now"..

So, yes, I too have a set of LED tail lights on the way...

OOPS! ;-) Never mind, eh!

Lights arrived today from Germany and after an evening of fiddling (I probably should have waited till the weekend, but you know how it is..) they are successfully installed! I seem to have forgotten to have any tea, but never mind.

Used this handy 'how-to' guide off another well-known forum..

Mk5 GTi LED Tail lights - Modify for Right hand drive/ aussie cars - VW GTI Forum / VW Rabbit Forum / VW R32 Forum / VW Golf Forum - Golfmkv.com

No need for a glue gun, just a bit of careful application of the old soldering iron.

Might get some pics done over the Easter weekend..

Now, what next....

I bought from 'autohaus-kunzmann' (Kunzmann Tuning Shop). Paid on Tues 2nd April 10pm and received them Tues 7th April 10am via UPS.

Great service - no problems. Got a 99.8% feedback rating (Power seller 4363).