My S8 for sale :-(

Abs

Well the time has come for a change, and my beloved S8 is now up for sale. It has served me very well over the last couple of years and has always brought a smile to my face :)

If anyone here is interested, or if you know anyone who is interested, then don't hesitate to get in touch. There is always a special price for the Tyresmoke community!

For all the information, here is the link:

Audi : Audi S8 - Final Edition (rare)

anglesmallblank.jpg

:)

Edited by Abs

Right colour, lurid interior (that I really like), right price and spec. Just a shame that I'm one of those overpaid public sector workers and therefore too poor, oh well it's only got 40 bhp more than mine anyway, mutter, mutter. No little tingle when I looked at the photos, oh no. Not grumpy at all.

Beautiful car, getting something faster and nicer to replace it I hope?

Bill

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice car fella, If I hadn't just brought my S8 I would have been seriously tempted. What have you replaced her with? Will you be attending the A8/S8 meet in Lutterworth on June the 7th if you still have it? Good luck with the sale! +++

Cheers mate! I have just bought a 2007 Range Rover 4.2 Supercharged to replace it with. Planning on keeping it for a few months, whilst I look for a decent W12 D3.

If I still have the D2 by 7th June (which I hope not! lol), then yes, I will certainly be popping down to the meet.

Looks nice should have no problem selling its not like there are many around.

I am selling my w12 swb in the next couple of months, I will let you know when I put it up for sale.

Edited by alera

Thanks chaps!

@alera - thats great news mate, just PM me whenever you are thinking about selling it, and I will be sure to consider it.

@singh.... go on... you know you want to buy another one :D

Hi, are you still in the market for a W12? Mine is about to go up for sale > http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/audi-a8-s8/118237-w12-sale.html

Cheers mate! I have just bought a 2007 Range Rover 4.2 Supercharged to replace it with. Planning on keeping it for a few months, whilst I look for a decent W12 D3.

If I still have the D2 by 7th June (which I hope not! lol), then yes, I will certainly be popping down to the meet.