Brawn GP cars are legal, Btton is go for F1 title

AZURES3

:grin: brilliant news - seems it was just some teams not interpreting the rules as 'well' as other teams - otherwise know as missing a trick :jump:

+++

Apparently, March 08 Brawn realised his new design was getting more than the 50% aero downforce that the new rules were trying to enforce so went to le rest of the group and suggested clearing up the regs so that things were cleaner and less confuzzled. It would have sorted the diffuser problem as well as removed the barge boards etc. but they said no because it would not leave enough room for the guys to make changes to their car etc. I think Pat Symonds was the main guy who rejected Brawns idea, so maybe Monobrow should go and have a cry at him

:roflmao:

I loved the bit where Ferrari's QC called Brawn "a person of supreme arrogance". The words pot, kettle and black spring to mind, there.

What, a person who was pivotal in multiple world championships for Renault and Ferrari, who seems to have transformed one of the worst performing teams and put them at the front of the grid, arrogant? Who'da thunk it?

I loved the bit where Ferrari's QC called Brawn "a person of supreme arrogance". The words pot, kettle and black spring to mind, there.

What, a person who was pivotal in multiple world championships for Renault and Ferrari, who seems to have transformed one of the worst performing teams and put them at the front of the grid, arrogant? Who'da thunk it?

Exactly; Ferrari are funny as feck sometimes!!!

Oh; or tech got a bit bored and had a year or so off, then turns around another team in a few months. Umm; did we (fezza) feck up here?

I wonder why Brawn really left, could not be boss-man at Fezza? I assume he would have been on a long contract with a "no wortking for the competition" clause....

This is really good news I think (well not for some I suppose) but if the points had been deducted from Brawn there would have been a fiasco and a half! Thank goodness the sense has prevailed, I say roll on Sunday - its good to see things turned upside down - very healthy for the sport IMHO!

Tone

Good luck to Brawn GP and Jenson, be nice to have another British F1 world champion and Hamilton could do with some grafting to gain middle field experience.

With Virgin/Branson backing Brawn F1 could do very well this year +++

Ferrari are just pi&&ed off they are the laughing stock, according to their supermo. Dont blame Raikonen for pitting the Ferrari when the rain was so bad Italian electrics and battery packs in the wet feck sitting on that lot :eek:

AZ