Seat EXEO, what a great car and bargain

AZURES3

Is it just me or does the EXEO look like a nice car and a great price. Take the B7 Audi A4 put a new nose on it, some would say a nicer one, install the A4 Cab dashboard, update the engines to the latest technology and offer some new innovative features. All starting at £17,700 before a probable £1000 discount. +++

New Exeo -> Gallery

Have to say if I needed an A4 but couldn't quite stretch the £'s this would be my next choice.

AZ

Edited by AZURES3

I always thought it was good to keep old models if you can make them cheap enough around. In Japan you can still get the Accord estate that was phased out in the mid 1990s. Its a cheap relaible load lugger!

I think if the price is right the Exeo might sell, or it might just turn out like Superb, great second hand barge.

In The Sun (looks away) at the back they were adversiting old shape Superbs Ambients, 1.9TDi a choice of three colours on 58 plates deliver miles only for about 10K about a week back.

I liked the old ones, esp. the VRS as they were more restrained looking then are now and so u can suprise them in your Skoda!