£184,000 spent on this car!

RichTT

"Perfomance : The car now has around 580bhp and 796Nm of torque which results in a top speed of 196mph (204mph is achievable with different wheels).0-200kph in 11.1s and 0-300kph in 28.9s have been recorded at Bruntingthorpe."

How does that Saxo go then ?

Not a massive gain on what it originally had though, given how much work has been done, it says originally it had 520bhp, then the turbos were changed and it was 540bhp, then all that other work was done and it's 'only' got 580bhp?

Why remove the sunroof to save weight, then fill the roof gutters with lead?

Anyway, everyone knows the saxo would wipe the floor with it!

That's amazing! You can even see the nobber taking the picture! :roflmao:

I wonder if the one on the left is bass, and the one on the right is treble? Like a piano?

1.5 exhaust per cylinder, is that some kind of record?!

I've got some great pics of ridiculous exhausts I've taken recently, I'll start a new thread later on.

That's amazing! You can even see the nobber taking the picture! :roflmao:

I wonder if the one on the left is bass, and the one on the right is treble? Like a piano?

1.5 exhaust per cylinder, is that some kind of record?!

More like pan pipes, expect to see some bloke from South America blowing in to them.

I love that porsche and was lucky enough to see it in person.

No expense spared in it's modification... even down to a carbon insert where the rear window sits, that lifts the rear glass flush with the body work, and note to rain channels in the roof have been removed so the roof is smooth..... all very nicely done.

It's a bargain for someone now considering what was spent... and 993's are starting to go up in value.

FYI - i think it started out with 420bhp, so a 160bhp increase.

If my euro numbers come in tonight i'll be giving them a call :D

Yuk!

The price will be that high due to the carbon fibre interior door and seat fittings. Fancy brake caliper paint and maybe the wheels weigh 1Kg each or something ridiculous

Anyway, what's with the schoolboy rivets on the wheel arches?

I suspect that those wheels will weight a fair bit more than the stock items. Given that the rims are wider than the tyres it looks like a case of bling over performance.

For £183,000 you could have bought a Ruf...

When you see it up close it is more finished than a RUf. IIRC it was available for around the 70k mark. The roll cage is awesome, it goes behind the b pillars and it almost undetectable. A true track weapon you can use everyday. when you keep looking at it you keep noticing little details, the extra effort the guy has gone to make it perfect. I think he has a car modding version of OCD. Me and shark just kept walking round it and staring, and that is some testament as there is a lot of heavy metal in that place to distract you.