infamous PS3

Woppum

Yeah I've got it and its good fun, a few decent challenges in it and its quite varied not just shooting things etc.

Not much on order for me GT5 has slipped again to November, I guess its only been 5 years since the last big update they need time..... :coffee:

Yeah I've got it and its good fun, a few decent challenges in it and its quite varied not just shooting things etc.

Not much on order for me GT5 has slipped again to November, I guess its only been 5 years since the last big update they need time..... :coffee:

Have you completed infamous yet? I think i am seconds away form the end.

There looks to be a good line up of new games on the horizon:

Bioshock 2

Assasins Creed 2

Uncharted 2

Just need time to play them...;

Have you completed infamous yet? I think i am seconds away form the end.

There looks to be a good line up of new games on the horizon:

Bioshock 2

Assasins Creed 2

Uncharted 2

Just need time to play them...

November? wishful thinking I'm afraid, It's not due for release until next year according to the stuff in the Playstation store!

November? wishful thinking I'm afraid, It's not due for release until next year according to the stuff in the Playstation store!

If that is the case then I give up, why they can't release the game and then evolve it after release is beyond me. Sony need the money, I'm sure the game is more perfect than most others already. Surely releasing the game and then adding things is a great strategy as it brings you back to the game to play it even more..... :ffs: