FS: Audi B6 S4 Saloon / Avant H&R Sports Lowering Springs

P_G

Just as the title says really, I have for sale a set of brand new, unused and originally boxed H&R TUV approved Sport Lowering Springs for an Audi B6 model (2002-2004) S4 V8. I never got around to fitting these to my own S4 as I bought an RS4 instead and am now having a clear out of my garage, hence the reason for sale. They have been kept boxed in a clean, dry environment, are in mint condition and were only taken out of their bubble wrap sleeves for picture purposes.

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

The kit is designed to lower your S4's suspension by approximately 15mm and improves the handling of the car without affecting the standard shock absorber compression and rebound settings. The kit was originally bought from Awesome GTi and retails at £200. Original receipt can be provided although they were purchased some 2 years ago so you won't be able to get a refund from them!

These are up for sale on E-Bay so the option is there for you to PM me about these or bid;

H&R Sport Lowering Springs for Audi B6 S4 Saloon Avant on eBay (end time 14-Jul-09 11:33:00 BST)

These springs are specifically for an Audi B6 S4 4.2 V8 Saloon or Avant so if you do not have this car they will not fit whatever other vehicle you run.