Audi comeback

FruitBat

Hi Folks,

Not been around for a while having went out and bought a Rav 4 trading in my then A4 2.0 TDI S-Line.

I have now managed to get myself a decent car again (The Rav has been very good to be honest but I never really liked it) I am collecting the new car tomorrow and I can't wait.

I'm getting a 2005 S4 Quattro Avant V8 jobbie with the 4.2 engine so should be quite good on Petrol I think and road tax :-)

I'll upload some pictures before it gets dirty after collecting tomorrow.

Edited by FruitBat

Great cars. The B7 S4 is not easy to find and with thins one being pre March 2006 it has the lower car tax. Which gearbox does it have?

Had a blast in my B6 S4 yesterday and wondered why I have decided to buy another car. Maybe I should have just upgraded to a B7?

Great cars. The B7 S4 is not easy to find and with thins one being pre March 2006 it has the lower car tax. Which gearbox does it have?

Had a blast in my B6 S4 yesterday and wondered why I have decided to buy another car. Maybe I should have just upgraded to a B7?

Thanks for the info I wasn't aware it made a difference on the Tax so thats a bonus I'll check it out. It's the Tip gearbox only ever had manuals before so looking forward to it