Prestige A8 wreckers contact / A8 D2 towbar

Nero

Hi I've got a A8 D2 (4.2 quattro if anyone cares) I've been looking for a towbar I got hold of these guys through e-mail and they seemed to think they could help but of the last couple of weeks they have just disappeared ie not answering e-mails. Now it could be simply they are on holidays or similar but has anyone had recent contact with them.

A8's here can be counted in fingers and toes numbers here so info about them is pretty thin, local towbar suppliers only do up to A6 and the vast majority are S!@# scared of the electrics which I think the D2 is prewired. Audi Australia never bothered bringing in the westfalia/geniune audi one. So its ethier import or get one custom made :ffs: .

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi I've got a A8 D2 (4.2 quattro if anyone cares) I've been looking for a towbar I got hold of these guys through e-mail and they seemed to think they could help but of the last couple of weeks they have just disappeared ie not answering e-mails. Now it could be simply they are on holidays or similar but has anyone had recent contact with them.

A8's here can be counted in fingers and toes numbers here so info about them is pretty thin, local towbar suppliers only do up to A6 and the vast majority are S!@# scared of the electrics which I think the D2 is prewired. Audi Australia never bothered bringing in the westfalia/geniune audi one. So its ethier import or get one custom made :ffs: .

Any help would be appreciated.

D2 was pre-wired upto about 1997 in the UK.... probably similar in Australia - Sorry for the delay, we can turn round easy questions fast, but shipping quotes for example we have to back off to a third party for example and we have to sit on them to give us answers....

Not to worry, we have a new member joining our team soon, whos only responsibility in life will be to look after you guys, leaving us to sort out everything else +++