S8 for sale-mag featured-£6950

Steven944

Audi S8: 99 ‘V’ reg (facelift, 360hp, cheap tax). Quartz Grey Metallic, black silk nappa leather interior with walnut inserts. 84k miles with full and documented supplying dealer(bar 1) service history including invoices for work completed. Sat Nav Plus with TV function, Bose sound, sunroof, and factory phone in armrest. Memory driver’s seat, with heated seats front and rear. Car comes with all original keys, manuals and also the dealer A8/S8 colours and upholstery spec folder(the actual one that was used to specify the car when new). Interior is original and exceptional, with no marks, rips or smells. All ashtrays and lighters are unused and the factory first aid kit is present and unopened. This car has never been in an accident and is entirely unmodified. No faults whatsoever, with recent new brakes discs and calipers. Recently hand-picked and featured in a national magazine as being a ‘box-fresh’ and unmolested S8, this is a very special example and has been fastidiously maintained and cared for since new.

I compete at national concours level with my Porsches and my father is as neurotic as myself in his originality and care of his vehicles. Please phone (01786) 832265 or (07956)650901 for further details or pictures.

£6950.

more pics to follow.

post-19050-137914442333_thumb.jpg

post-19050-137914442337_thumb.jpg

post-19050-137914442344_thumb.jpg

post-19050-137914442348_thumb.jpg

Examples as well looked after as this don't come up often so someone got them self a really cherished S8 by the looks of it with low mileage, have you got a link to the article it was featured in? What magazine is PPC?

Edited by SINGH

• 2 weeks later...