Spa 2010

Woppum

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one reserve slot booked from our group of 8 already with places. One of Bish's mates wants to come, but hasn't confirmed with me yet. The reserve slot is currently at number 4. There's 40 people going from the CSL Register, so some are bound to cancel, plus there'll be a few cancellations on the day.

As you'll be there, Tipex, depending on what you end up going in, you've got first shout on it if I don't hear back from Bish's mate by Wednesday +++

Wopps, in our group, there's me in the Golf, 2 x E46 M3s, Duisberg in his 350Z, Tipex in something, VX220, Impreza, Evo X and MR2 turbo. Most will have Nurburgrun 2010 stickers on them somewhere ;)

have you lot booked your hotels, travel etc? Shim sent me the details, but as usual havent had time to sort it!

I've booked and pre-paid for them all. Don't worry though Tipex, you're staying in the cellar.

This year, we're staying in Francorchamps, 500m from the entrance to Spa - I've booked the whole hotel!

Wopps, you can probably still get a room in Spa - the Best Western is OK, but, being a sleepy Belgian area, there's the square root of naff all going on on a Saturday night.

Can you not get Priya to sort it out for you?

I've booked and pre-paid for them all. Don't worry though Tipex, you're staying in the cellar.

This year, we're staying in Francorchamps, 500m from the entrance to Spa - I've booked the whole hotel!

Wopps, you can probably still get a room in Spa - the Best Western is OK, but, being a sleepy Belgian area, there's the square root of naff all going on on a Saturday night.

Can you not get Priya to sort it out for you?

Cheeky monkey and good memory ;)

at least you got paid back in time+++

Ill have a look at hotels. Shim gave me the details and im supposed to be in their tribe however im an unorganised fecker when it comes to this sort of thing and im sure he will know ill forget and panic last munite ;)

And, dare I say it, I doubt there will be many other GT3 RS's there, certainly not in Subaru colours!

And Duisberg, why you bringing someone elses 350 again? isn't it time you came in something of your own?

The MX may be a shed, but it'll still be fun, and your almost capable of handling it! and the 330 is probably quicker than the Z anyway!

And Duisberg, why you bringing someone elses 350 again? isn't it time you came in something of your own?

The MX may be a shed, but it'll still be fun, and your almost capable of handling it! and the 330 is probably quicker than the Z anyway!

Ask Sleg ! We booked my 330cis in last year but he got the Z at the last minute, he said he'd rather take the Z this year too, his Dad bought it as a tracktoy for the 3 sons (!) and he knows I'll bum him to death if he prangs my car. Have you seen Sleg's driving BTW ? They call him 'erratic idle'.

Regarding 330cis v 350Z performance, on paper they are very similar, but the reality is the Z is a much better car to drive in my opinion. In fact, if the Z had any rear seating at all, I'd have had one instead of my 330cis, I needed rear seats as the family bus at the time (Renault) was always knackered. The MX-5, huge fun and perfect for thrashing to death, would be way too slow at Spa as Mook kindly pointed out some time ago. There was a mk1 '5 there last year but supercharged, 180 bhp, and it was still a bit slow. I have some mods lined up for the MX, but time/money/reality keep getting in the way, plus I'm thinking of upgrading the BMW this year if the taxman fu cks off and leaves me some money to play with.

Woppum, a polite suggestion, give us lot a wide berth when you come steaming past in the 911 ;)

• 1 month later...