C4 Dispatches - How to buy a Football Club

m4ttm4son

Anyone been watching this? This Sim guy knows how to talk the talk and try to do a deal doesn't he?

I can see how SAF can wiggle out of it as he's not caught on camera saying anything incriminating, but Bryan Robson is in the :dung:

IMO I wouldn't be surprised if SAF was as corrupt as he is old. That's what happens when you're at the top long enough.

They employ the same type of undercover reporting that NotW used to... :P

But it was Dispatches that uncovered the mental home abuse recently, so they do get it right sometimes.

And tonight's content was difficult to refute.

I can only see one absolute certain result from it though. United will be looking for a new global ambassador in the morning.

They employ the same type of undercover reporting that NotW used to... :P

But it was Dispatches that uncovered the mental home abuse recently, so they do get it right sometimes.

And tonight's content was difficult to refute.

I can only see one absolute certain result from it though. United will be looking for a new global ambassador in the morning.

I think you mean Panorama, and I'm pretty sure you meant to say Care home for adults with learning disability and challenging behavior and "mental home" was that stupid predictive text catching you out.