1M

cruiser647

It's interesting to note that the two people who have challenged the 'flimsy' Audi interiors own Audis that are a good few years old.

I suspect that if they properly inspected the interior of a new Audi equivalent to their older model they would discover a drop both in material quality and workmanship. That's not just a dig at Audi either - I think BMW are the same, and although Mercedes have improved they are still not back to the 'hewn from granite' feel of the early 90s.

Will have to watch my mate's 57 reg A6 - but then he isn't a heavy handed bugger anyway and looks after his stuff.

It's interesting to note that the two people who have challenged the 'flimsy' Audi interiors own Audis that are a good few years old.

I suspect that if they properly inspected the interior of a new Audi equivalent to their older model they would discover a drop both in material quality and workmanship. That's not just a dig at Audi either - I think BMW are the same, and although Mercedes have improved they are still not back to the 'hewn from granite' feel of the early 90s.

My mum has a 2008 A6 - the interior is still a high quality - the finish etc. However, recently I have noticed a few little squeaks appearing....