Bernie is popular in Bahrain

Andy_Bangle

...not!

Pictures of Bernie Ecclestone have been burnt in Bahrain as the F1 supremo insists it is safe to stage next week's grand prix in the troubled Gulf kingdom.

The decision to go ahead with the race comes despite continuing unrest following anti-government protests which resulted in the deaths of a number of demonstrators last year.

Despite pictures of violence and riots in Bahrain, Ecclestone has claimed there is nothing wrong.

article-2129078-1294143D000005DC-139_634x632.jpg

I'm pretty confident this race isn't going to happen.

I did think that, but with Bernie, you just never know, if it goes ahead then he's an even bigger idiot than I give him credit for.

I really hope it doesn't go ahead, and I think the teams are reluctant, they need to sort it out and tell Bernie they aren't going, it's a massive PR disaster just waiting to happen

Why do these ****wits have to burn stuff every time they're pissed off? Perhaps we could adopt this system in the UK.

Bought something from Tesco and it's gone off before the sell by date? BURN IT.

Main dealer charged you too much for your service? BURN IT.

Didnt like the Twilight Saga. BURN IT. Actually........:confused:

Why do these ****wits have to burn stuff every time they're pissed off? Perhaps we could adopt this system in the UK.

Bought something from Tesco and it's gone off before the sell by date? BURN IT.

Main dealer charged you too much for your service? BURN IT.

Didnt like the Twilight Saga. BURN IT. Actually........:confused:

Always amazes me how they manage to get hold of flags with the appropriate images. Someday is do a nice little business in these countries doing bespoke flags :-)