TSN deal on Global Knife Sets - be quick

18ME

I would get a roasting from the supplier for heavily discounting directly on our website but if anyone wants a very special deal on some Global block sets or 3pc carving and slicing sets just email or PM me first.

25% off the promotional internet prices of the Global Michel Roux sets and carvings sets. We have one each of the 4pc red, black and stainless steel sets; and some 3pc carving sets. We are already the cheapest at £229 for the red and black sets and you wouldn't even get 2% off these anywhere else so grab an absolute bargain whilst we've got stock.

I can also do very good deals on Wusthof and Henckel knife block sets. Cheaper than anyone anywhere in Europe on stock we have.

Knife Blocks and Sets -

post-978-137914485626_thumb.jpg

post-978-137914485617_thumb.jpg

post-978-137914485621_thumb.jpg

post-978-137914485622_thumb.jpg

post-978-137914485635_thumb.jpg

post-978-137914485636_thumb.jpg

post-978-13791448564_thumb.jpg

Is this the three piece carving set you're referring to?

Global Special Edition 3pc Carving & Slicing Set

2007_Promo_Carving_m.jpg

Yes, there's definitely one set here in the Stratford shop and we may have another in the Broadway shop.

The price would be £149.99 (RRP £400) inc free delivery and a free Global tie pin.

The Global GF-24 fully forged fork retails at £150 on its own. This is the more expensive one as there is also the non forged bent carving fork G 13 which retails at £112.50.

p.s. are there slots for other knives to go in that block, and if so how many and how much to fill it with inbetween sized knives?

p.p.s. how long is this offer available for, can it wait 3 weeks until I'm back from my hols cos I ain't getting a block of knives delivered to the house when it is being looked after by our eldest and her boyfriend. Oh no.

Are there any other such sets worth considering, or would that be your recommendation at that price point?

Its all personal preference really which knives you prefer. I just need to clear some stock hence the silly low price and as I've done deals here before with good response so I thought I'd offer them here before I do deals via our Broadway Cookshop - Shopping/Retail - Broadway, United Kingdom | Facebook

I would normally clear stock via eBay but you can no longer sell knives on there, from about 3 years ago.

p.s. are there slots for other knives to go in that block, and if so how many and how much to fill it with inbetween sized knives?

p.p.s. how long is this offer available for, can it wait 3 weeks until I'm back from my hols cos I ain't getting a block of knives delivered to the house when it is being looked after by our eldest and her boyfriend. Oh no.

Yes, there is space for 3 more small knives and kitchen scissors. (Global bought the kitchen scissors out a couple of months ago)

The offer is only on whilst I've got stock and I would be extemely surprised if they don't sell within the next couple of days as I've only got one each of the Global block sets. You can always pay now and have delivery for when you get back off holiday.

Most of the Global GS series are £75 (RRP £100) and the small GSF series are £35 (RRP £50) I could offer 5% TSN discount off any of these.

Yes, there's definitely one set here in the Stratford shop and we may have another in the Broadway shop.

The price would be £149.99 (RRP £400) inc free delivery and a free Global tie pin.

The Global GF-24 fully forged fork retails at £150 on its own. This is the more expensive one as there is also the non forged bent carving fork G 13 which retails at £112.50.

I'll take one. I'm just trying to decide whether to go for one of the block sets as well. :suicide:

In the meantime, how will you require address and payment details?

I'll take one. I'm just trying to decide whether to go for one of the block sets as well. :suicide:

In the meantime, how will you require address and payment details?

Simply place the order online for what you want and I'll amend the order with the 25% discount and send you the revised invoice ammount. The payment won't be processed until I've revised the order as long as you don't use PayPal.

Just in case please mention TSN in the order and delivery comments box when placing you order.