Football results today

Luke

Triple A to junk status by the end of the season. Crippling debts will see the club subject to a winding up order and an eventual takeover by an unknown Thai businessman, who will make them play in black and white stripes and rename the club, The Manchester Thunderflashes.

The Theatre of Nightmares will be sold to pay off HMRC and the new ground, The TK Maxx Arena (a shop whose heritage is peddling cheap, old, tired shite that was never really any good 3 seasons ago) will become an easy 3 points for other Championship clubs looking to secure a mid-table position.

The David Moyes toilet block will be a fitting tribute to The Special Ginger One.

• Like 6

No champions league for Utd = serious money problems.

There's no easy way of saying this - you haven't a clue what you're talking about. :roflmao:

There will not be serious money problems.  The club can still easily afford its debts, because unlike Spurs we're worth a lot more than tuppence in the marketing world.

Moyes will still have £120-150m to spend.

Seriously though, you're very misled if you think the club will be plunged into serious money issues by not qualifying for the Champions League.  The absolute maximum revenue you can get from a Champions League campaign - and winning it - is £30m.  That isn't big money to United.  The sponsorship deals are long term too and they won't be impacted by it.

People would love it to happen of course, but it won't.

Edited by NewNiceMrMe

:roflmao: @ NNMM

So bitter.

At least acknowledge how good the nobodies have been this season - exciting football, creativity in spades all let down by a somewhat dodgy defence.

nothing special :roflmao:

Because I don't think you are anything special!

Instead, why don't you acknowledge we should have had two penalties and Gerrard should have been off?

Sturridge is a cheat.  Acknowledge that.

You deserved the win, I'm not disputing that, but Clattenburg had a mare of a match.

Triple A to junk status by the end of the season. Crippling debts will see the club subject to a winding up order and an eventual takeover by an unknown Thai businessman, who will make them play in black and white stripes and rename the club, The Manchester Thunderflashes.

The Theatre of Nightmares will be sold to pay off HMRC and the new ground, The TK Maxx Arena (a shop whose heritage is peddling cheap, old, tired shite that was never really any good 3 seasons ago) will become an easy 3 points for other Championship clubs looking to secure a mid-table position.

The David Moyes toilet block will be a fitting tribute to The Special Ginger One.

Fulham. :roflmao:

Because I don't think you are anything special!

Instead, why don't you acknowledge we should have had two penalties and Gerrard should have been off?

Sturridge is a cheat.  Acknowledge that.

You deserved the win, I'm not disputing that, but Clattenburg had a mare of a match.

LMAO

You should have had 1 penalty - Rooney should have been booked for diving.

We should have had another two more: one for the Fellaini foul on Suarex (which shows the world that you get nothing for doing the decent thing and trying to stay on your feet) and for the Carrick foul.

Gerrard should NOT have been sent off but Flanagan and Rafael were both very very fortunate to stay on - especially Rafael.

Everyone would have been confused if Vidic did not get sent off in this fixture - I think the Ref was just giving him a nice Send Off for his last ManU/Liv fixture (from the Ref's angle it was clear but yep he played for it and got it).

Your lot were so sh*te it was embarassing.

Personally I would not even broach the subject of cheating with the likes of Young and Januzaj in the team....

Young and Januzaj have sorted themselves out, that is very apparent and you're casting up things from the past.

Gerrard head butted Fellaini.

Sturridge dived, won a penalty and had our Captain sent off.

Rooney did not dive.  Look at the TV replays. 

We were crap, are you not reading what I'm saying?  But your team had at least two cheats on the field and they both got away with murder, so how you can then mention Young (who didn't play) and Januzaj (who did nothing wrong whatsoever and was kicked all over the pitch by your thugs), I'll never know.

To confirm:  Liverpool deserved to win.  United had two penalties denied.  Liverpool have two blatant cheats in the squad.

Poor effort, poor, poor effort.

Unlike your team that has now lost 3 out of their last 4 matches in the league, yesterday was United's first league defeat since the 1st February.  Mata has played an important role since he joined and has done as well as could be expected of a man who has hardly played all season and is then having to fit in with a new squad.

I know that reading is a new thing for Spurs fans, so you're absorbing all the bollocks of the intellectual tabloids you read down there at the moment, but it really would serve you better to pay more attention.

Now then, instead of focusing on the holders of the Premier League title, the Community Shield, who are in the latter rounds of the Champions League, have a record 20 league titles, a record number of FA cup wins AND have more class than you'll ever find in your shoddy excuse for a stadium......tell me about how wisely your £110,000,000 was spent?  Please, do. :roflmao:

Edited by NewNiceMrMe

I'm enjoying this banter to a point, but I have to say, Milo aside, it is once again displaying either a lack of effort or a lack of football knowledge.

I thought some of you would be making more of this unique opportunity. :P

I'll take that as a compliment :grin::roflmao:

• Like 1

Poor effort, poor, poor effort.

Unlike your team that has now lost 3 out of their last 4 matches in the league, yesterday was United's first league defeat since the 1st February. Mata has played an important role since he joined and has done as well as could be expected of a man who has hardly played all season and is then having to fit in with a new squad.

I know that reading is a new thing for Spurs fans, so you're absorbing all the bollocks of the intellectual tabloids you read down there at the moment, but it really would serve you better to pay more attention.

Now then, instead of focusing on the holders of the Premier League title, the Community Shield, who are in the latter rounds of the Champions League, have a record 20 league titles, a record number of FA cup wins AND have more class than you'll ever find in your shoddy excuse for a stadium......tell me about how wisely your £110,000,000 was spent? Please, do. :roflmao:

Edited by Luke