any you guys know what this is???

TOK

DSCF0050.sized.jpg

The dealer didnt have a clue what this was, he just said its standard on M3 Coupes (until I showed him all the others in his showroom!!)

I have SAT NAV/DVD/TV as the only communication'ish kinda thing, no phone prep etc?? just wondered if you guys have seen this or have this on yours (I can only thing its some type of signal reciever, or something the last guy put on but never mentioned it to the dealer confused.gifconfused.gif)

Cheers

isnt it just smashfreakB.gifsmashfreakB.gif, there is no perforations/holes to pick up sound, just seems like a small circuit you can see inside, its bugging me to the point of tracing the cable, but then 'my cant be arsed' mentality kicked in... grin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

wow csl..its very hypnotic after a few drinks...and in keeping in line with you smashfreakB.giflol.gifsmashfreakB.gif

Well mystery was solved today...its the reciever thing for the DVD remote control...oh well..not as exciting now that I know what it is...and there you go ...one more for good luck smashfreakB.gifyelrotflmao.gif