homerj

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Was interested in the headlining, is it too dark?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes its black as standard in the S Line, I'll snap you a shot in the morning. Far prefer the black in the new to the grey of the old car, far more sporty cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Did you go for the parking sensors? If so do you have any pictures of front ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

FIREdevil.gifPersonally think that if you don't now the length of your car you should not be on the road, so in a word "no"FIREdevil.gif

Just heading off to curb me tyres grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

That is stunning mate, I love it!

Especially like those S-Line sill badges!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks m8 ! I'm especially enamoured by the Quattro badges particularly the one on the dash, which sits so well with the alloy trim. Been waiting six years for that badge grin.gif as has my local gas station frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

FIREdevil.gifPersonally think that if you don't now the length of your car you should not be on the road, so in a word "no"FIREdevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

M8, you didn't think they were for me did you? tongue.gif They're for Mrs Cameo- you know how it is, for some reason she thinks six inches is actually twelve. Dont know who gave her that idea wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

So how come you're not bringing it down to our cabrio - A4 meet then? All you A4 guys are invited!! beerchug.gif

So far only EdIver's got his name down to uphold the A4 saloon/Avant team. cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a bit far for me to travel! Seriously though I will try to get there, all depends on work. Thank you for the invite.

[ QUOTE ]

So how come you're not bringing it down to our cabrio - A4 meet then? All you A4 guys are invited!! beerchug.gif

So far only EdIver's got his name down to uphold the A4 saloon/Avant team. cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry m8, would love to, explanation why not in the other thread !

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

M8, you didn't think they were for me did you? tongue.gif They're for Mrs Cameo- you know how it is, for some reason she thinks six inches is actually twelve. Dont know who gave her that idea wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, ic, I'll beleive you THIS TIME grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Interior looks stunning. The black headlining really finishes it off. I am gutted I didnt order it now!

frown.gif

Enjoy

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the headlinning is really nice. The grey in the old car was not to bad, but what spoiled it IMO was the fact that the sun visors (x3) were all grey as well UHOH7.GIF In the new one they're black to match the headlinning, and look far more swish grin.gif Especially now I've got lights with them !

Off to the coast for the Easter Weekend. Just worked out its a nice 440 mile round trip including Motorways, A and B roads and some town driving. Should finish of the running in nicelly, and the car should be ready for some hard driving ECLIPSe.gif by the time I get back grin.gif

I don't know, go away for a few days and all the S Line threads drop off the first page NONO3.GIF Had to rectify that !

S Line first vacation grin.gif

S_Line_Padstow.sized.jpg

He tells me he enjoyed it and made some new friends, especially with that dream of a camper wink.gif

Cars up to 800 miles now and running very nicelly. Starting to push a bit harder as the cars gone through 1000km, and its really starting to come into its own. Love the effect the wheels have on other motorway goers, who just stare at them as you drive by EEK2.GIF

Any cabrio owners on the southern m5 stuck in the traffic last night ? Saw an 03 and an S3 plate cab on the motorway one blue and one like a burgundy red with a wine hood, was wondering to myself "are they tyresmokers" grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

have a look at this. waiting for my A3 s-line end of 1st of may it arrives, has anyone got one yet???? how do we show a picture preview on screen rather than click the 'attachment' link??

[/ QUOTE ]

Link to the attachment i.e. click the image button in the post screen and put the attachments url in there.

Like the A3 looks very mean, don't think its an S Line though, as those wheels look like third party wheels rather than Audi RS6 wheels !

alright guys its me again, i posted that A3 picture and its 100% real. i've attached a side shot taken on the same day have a look. the bodykit i think is an ABT one as its badge was on the grill, doesnt the single grill look great! but it was also very similar to the one audi offers at £1500.... and yes the wheels were 3rd party not s-line RS6 ones. had a manchester uk reg. my A3 TDI S-LINE is build week 17 being tomorrow delivery end of april, will put pics on as soon as i collect. this tweaked A3 i've just posted, what colour are we thinking it is??????

post-3932-137914269483_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...