frickin alarm

Mark Lynham

Seem to be having periodic problems with the alarm on the M3. went off twice last night for no apparant reason.

The only thing that seems to work is to go out, pull the windows down then back up again... strange.

Have mentioned this to my local stealer but they are obviously none the wiser confused.gif......

Anyone else have problems with their alarms?

[ QUOTE ]

thats ok - feckin lush car though grin.gif and having the roof down recently has been wicked... grin.gif

Will get the stealer to have another look at it when the car goes in for its little boot spoiler..

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you are enjoying it!! beerchug.gif SPoiler now is it ROLLEY~14.GIF You going to be the Cabriolet equivilant to Tok then? tongue.gif Mine is having its oil service today, lets see what that throws up! crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Mine is having its oil service today, lets see what that throws up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Already?? How many miles have you done? I've done 7500 miles and have about 5000 miles to Inspection 1 crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Done 9k miles now had the oild service, now i have 15k till the Inspection Service... should be enough to get me to LM > Geneva > Milan and back cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

cars booked in on 10th May! - going off again today - im pretty sure its something to do with the windows and one window now wont operate from the button that operates them all which is a pain.... frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

10th May EEK2.GIF thats ages, cant they get in before then? UHOH7.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Mine is having its oil service today, lets see what that throws up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Already?? How many miles have you done? I've done 7500 miles and have about 5000 miles to Inspection 1 crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Done 9k miles now had the oild service, now i have 15k till the Inspection Service... should be enough to get me to LM > Geneva > Milan and back cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So let me get this right; There is the run-in oil change at 1200 miles, then there is another oil change at roughly 9,000-12,000 miles (depending on your driving style) and then there is Inspection 1?

iamwithstupid.gifconfused.gif